Operations Manager - LMP
- Minimum Master’s Degree with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environments and work under high pressure.
- Working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package.
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- Devise the strategy of LMP expansion and support in shortlisting of the partners.
- Oversee reporting on key metrics such as cost per package, lead time, delivery success rate percentages. Continually assess current service performance levels and trends and take timely action to remove performance barriers.
- Build a strong partnership with LMP partners through regular and consistent professional communication, problem solving, and relationship building. Promote collaboration, coordination, and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Implement processes and controls to ensure delivery service exceeds customer expectations.
- Monitor customer satisfaction, address field issues, and manage performance to defined metrics, and drive the best productivity we can manage to. Drive improvement at the last mile based on training in the fields, and SOP compliance.
- Identify improvement areas in processes and design + execute plan for improvements.
- Strategically lead and develop a team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures for LMP partners and team.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Benefits Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
Create your free account
Getting job is easy. Just register and apply!